1. My son got a Leap Pad for Christmas. This thing EATS batteries. (Anyone else have this problem?) I swear we replace them every other day- 4 AA batteries. It took me until this weekend to figure out that I should probably get some rechargeable ones... duh!
2. Cucumber water is ah-mazing.
3. I painted my nails 3 times on Saturday. THREE TIMES! I cannot keep nail polish on to save my life. Thank you Essie, for creating miracle polish that is mommy-proof. The 3rd time was the charm. My nails now look like disco balls.
4. We E-filed our taxes 2 weeks ago. Our refund appeared in our account today. Magical, I tell you.
5. Anyone watch the show Alcatraz? I want to like it. I really do. Its just so... blah. Someone tell me it gets better? I'm 3 episodes in.
6. My littles have never-ending colds. We are going on two weeks here. Most of my time is spent wiping noses these days, poor kiddos. I picked up some Boogie Wipes at the store, and let me tell ya, they are my new best friend. No more red noses!
7. I am making these for dinner tonight.
8. Hubs and I are addicted to the show Pawn Stars. It is our guilty little pleasure when the kiddos go to bed. Rick is like an endless fountain of knowledge... I might be a little jealous.
9. The Disneyland iPad app. Wow.
10. Have you been participating in the February Photo A Day Challenge? Check it. I'm bummed that I missed January, this is such an awesome idea!